Friday, October 12, 2012

Ya Allah!



O Allah, I told You: I’m in pain, 
You said: …’do not despair of the mercy of Allah’ (Q.39:53)

I told You: nobody knows what is in my heart; 

You said: ‘Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest’ (Q.13:2...8) 

confided: many people hurt me;
You said: ‘So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them’ (Q.3:159)

I let You know: I feel alone; 

You said: ‘We are closer to him [man] than [his] jugular vein’ (Q.50:16)

I confessed: My sins are so many;
You said: ‘And who can forgive sins except Allah?’ (Q.3:135)

I pleaded: do not leave me;
You said: ‘so remember Me; I will re member you…’ (Q.2:152)

I complained: I’m facing a lot of difficulties in life;
You said: ‘And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him a way out’ (Q.65:2)

I told You: O Lord I need hope;
You said: ‘Indeed, with hardship [will come] ease.’ (Q.94:6)

I confided to You: I have many dreams that I want to come true;
You said: ‘Call upon Me; I will respond to you.‘ (Q.40:60)



Source: Facebook (Islam Is My Religion/ديني هو الاسلام)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com